Days Full Of Rain
Cat. No. JB124
- Blitzen Trapper / Flyin’ Shoes
- Sallie Ford / Loretta
- Hook & Anchor / If I Needed You
- Denver / Turnstyled, Junkpiled
- Anita Lee Elliott and Portland Country Underground / No Lonesome Tune
- Barna Howard / Like A Summer Thursday
- Shelley Short / No Place To Fall
- Black Prairie / Lover’s Lullaby
- Ben Nugent / Tower Song
- Jolie Holland / Buckskin Stallion Blues
- The Minus 5 / Rake
- Liz Vice / Nothin’
- Blind Pilot / Don’t You Take It Too Bad
Digital download includes
- Weinland / For The Sake Of The Song
- Castanets / At My Window
- Copper & Coal / Be Here To Love Me
- Quiet Life / Waitin' Around To Die
- M Billy / Two Girls
- Portland Country Underground / Marie
- Carcrashlander / Lungs
- Michael Hurley / Pancho and Lefty
All proceeds from the sales of this album will be shared between the Jeremy Wilson Foundation and The Americana Project please see below for further details on these amazing organizations.
The love of Townes runs deep amongst music folk. You ever wonder how great it would sound if your favorite bands played their favorite Townes Van Zandt songs?
It could’ve dried up like so many one ‘what ifs’ but a plan was hatched, time and talent was donated and a record was made. Everyone was stoked, nobody got paid… they all did it for the sake of the song. Hope you dig it.
21 artists with strong ties to the Pacific Northwest pay tribute to Townes Van Zandt. Featuring Blitzen Trapper, Sallie Ford, Jolie Holland, Michael Hurley, Blind Pilot, The Minus 5 and many others!
The Jeremy Wilson Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit musicians’ service organization dedicated to providing emergency financial assistance in times of medical crisis and to improving the overall well-being of individual musicians and their families. This unique service provides a safety net for musicians in times of medical crisis. Musicians are independent contractors and are either self-employed or rarely offered health insurance through the record company that employs them.
At its core, The Americana Project is a public school curriculum that was developed to inspire the creativity of young people, and to demonstrate the cultural and historical significance of American roots music and cultural expression. Now in its 12th year, the Americana Project has had a positive impact on the lives of hundreds of students who have participated in learning to play guitar, write songs, record and perform in the daily classes.