*PREORDER* Infinite X's
- Welcome To The Show
- Brand New Reconnection
- What I Believe (for Donna & Kaia)
- The Body’s Beat
- Shoot ‘Em In The Foot
- A Thousand Ways
- No One Else
- A Funny Place To Start To Cry
- Chosen One
• 2002 album by Queercore super group featuring Jody Bleyle (Team Dresch) and Tamala Poljak (Longstocking) remastered from the original tapes and available on vinyl and digital for the first time.
• 200th release from Jealous Butcher, housed in a gold foil stamped jacket with a printed inner sleeve and pressed on a limited edition of 300 gold vinyl LPs.
• All Preorders receive and instant download of the "Welcome To The Show" single.
*** This is a pre-order item and will ship to arrive on or around the February 5, 2021 album release date. ***
Queer punk-pop superheroes Infinite X’s formed around the turn of the century in San Francisco and Los Angeles as a collaborative project featuring Jody Bleyle (Team Dresch, Hazel), Tamala Poljak (Longstocking, Automaticans), Whitney Skillkorn (Little Deaths, Fighter D) and Scotty Walsh (Automaticans). At the time the idea of a noncommittal project was freeing and fun for these musicians. While many bands are lucky to have one good singer-songwriter, Infinite X’s had three.
Originally released in 2002 by Chainsaw Records and produced by Richard Baluyut from Versus, the 12-track album Infinite X’s is full of should-have-been hits and has been remastered and repackaged (vinyl!) for your fresh ears. Inclusive, infectious and raw, the album is packed with pent-up angst and love songs to exes who changed your life. With members from Team Dresch, Longstocking, Auctomaticans and Little Death, the record is recommended for fans of Sleater-Kinney and Scrawl.